Tuesday, January 23, 2007




Well, I have been at it again!




Messing with my water colour's that is!
I made this card using the watercolour resist technique. I stamped the main image using versa mark and then heat embossed in clear ep. I then water coloured using the pale plum and perfect plum crayons. When it was dry I over stamped the flower. Since I didn't use StazOn it didn't stay on. (well not very well) So i misted my water colur paper and using my aquapainter I used perfect plum reinker. I let it spread out around the flower image. I think it kind of looks like tie dye. I then stamped a simple sentiment and used my brand spankin' new ticket corner punch and finished it up with some pretty primas.
For this card, I coloured right on my stamp and then spritzed it with water and stamped it on damp water colour paper. I used ink on the sentiment and stamped it on the wet paper too. It bled a little. When it was dry I over stamped it. I really like how it turned out. Then I mounted it on a torn piece on a lime background. I Love lime and lilac together.
For this card I again stamped the image in versa mark and then used clear ep. I water coloured around the image. Again i stamped the sentiment on the wet paper and then over stamped it when it was dry. I ripped the watercolour paper and then mounted it on a ripped piece of perfect plum. I also used french script and print pattern on this card. I painted reinker along the edges of the print pattern to give it some wow. Added some ribbon and voila! I still don't have a workshop card but I have something to show the hostess!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Oh my gosh, you should definitely work with these colors more often, these cards are absolutely awesome! You rock!

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

oh man, those are AWESOME! you blow me away :)