Tuesday, January 23, 2007




Well, I have been at it again!




Messing with my water colour's that is!
I made this card using the watercolour resist technique. I stamped the main image using versa mark and then heat embossed in clear ep. I then water coloured using the pale plum and perfect plum crayons. When it was dry I over stamped the flower. Since I didn't use StazOn it didn't stay on. (well not very well) So i misted my water colur paper and using my aquapainter I used perfect plum reinker. I let it spread out around the flower image. I think it kind of looks like tie dye. I then stamped a simple sentiment and used my brand spankin' new ticket corner punch and finished it up with some pretty primas.
For this card, I coloured right on my stamp and then spritzed it with water and stamped it on damp water colour paper. I used ink on the sentiment and stamped it on the wet paper too. It bled a little. When it was dry I over stamped it. I really like how it turned out. Then I mounted it on a torn piece on a lime background. I Love lime and lilac together.
For this card I again stamped the image in versa mark and then used clear ep. I water coloured around the image. Again i stamped the sentiment on the wet paper and then over stamped it when it was dry. I ripped the watercolour paper and then mounted it on a ripped piece of perfect plum. I also used french script and print pattern on this card. I painted reinker along the edges of the print pattern to give it some wow. Added some ribbon and voila! I still don't have a workshop card but I have something to show the hostess!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Oh my gosh, you should definitely work with these colors more often, these cards are absolutely awesome! You rock!

Caroline said...

oh man, those are AWESOME! you blow me away :)