Wednesday, September 08, 2010

As I have said I love a great Sketch challenge this is the Saturday Sketch Challenge from Stamping 411.
The card above is a simple Black and white scheme with just a splash of Cherry Cobbler. I love the Glimmer brads. (new in the Holiday mini)
The card below is in a colour scheme of Pear Pizazz and blushing Bride. I wasn't sure about Blushing Bride but I use it now all the time. The set is from the idea book and it is called Just Believe. It is another staple for me. I love it so great for so many techniques and occasions.
I used the pear Pizazz ribbon and Glimmer Brads in the Blushing Bride colour. I really love how it all turned out. The same sketch but 2 different looking cards.


I have to say that although I miss my Husband (he recently started back to work) I get so much more done. LOL
I haven't really stamped in along time. But you can see by my daily updated blog that I am stamping everyday.
I love the focus and creativity I get from stamping everyday. Quite house ........ It's a good thing!
Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love both of these cards!! Great job using our sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Wow, not one but two Gorgeous cards. Thanks for sharing them both with us,

Connie Babbert said...

Great job...I especially like the black & white one! Wonderful job with the sketch!

Selene Kempton said...

Stunning use of this sketch! Both cards are really wonderful! A wow for me! Thanks so much for playing with stamping 411. :D