Saturday, September 04, 2010




We are experiencing the tail end of Hurricane Earl. So far so good. Lot's a rain and wind but we have come safely through.
I thought I would change over from Fall to Christmas and introduce you to some more new Stampin'Up! product. The mini is just so full of cool stuff.
This stamp set is Bells and Boughs set(c 121142). It is so cool and has so much matching accessories.
The paper is called deck the halls (120810) is so great for cards, scrapbooks and embossing.
The paper gets a nice distressed look when run through the Big Shot with an embossing folder.
This set has a coordinating wheel Belle (121430) which I am playing with today.
Not to leave out such fun stuff as 1/2 inch seam binding (this stuff is so beautiful, soft and shiny),Glass Glitter (I heart this stuff) waffle paper and the tinsel trim.
I just received the Christmas Collage Background stamp as well. It is so pretty, I've only made one card with it but I can't wait to make more.
I now have the mini in hand, email if you'd like one. (justaddink@gmail.com)



No comments: