Thursday, September 02, 2010

The maple tree's in my front yard are telling me it's fall......but the heat is telling me I need to move to someplace cold. I love fall it's my favorite season, so I have been working on some fall themed cards. This card uses the new spider web embossing folder and a new set called Dark and Dreary. I love it! The other set is an older set but so much fun to play with. I used the masking technique and water coloured with re inker's.

It reminds me of Harry Potter with the raven's and pumpkins. (Can't wait for the new movie in November)

This set called Autumn Harvest is so fun to colour. I cut out the leaves individually and attached
them last. I really like these colour's together and it has started me thinking of all the wonderful things that are coming up in the fall.
I have lot's of samples to post...... so keep checking back for new cards.

No comments: