Friday, September 03, 2010

I wanted to share this photo again. I really like how this card turned out. I wanted to be able to show it close up. The colours are Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. The picture below is a close up of the pumpkins.

I absolutely adore the new set Dark and Dreary. The Raven is perfect for Halloween. This reminds me of my favorite Harry Potter movie Prisoner of Azkaban. It looks like it is a scene just outside of Hagrid's door. I really love the masking technique, very simple but visually appealing as well.
Posted by PicasaAren't these just the happiest little pumpkins all ready for their big night. The background is the amazing spider web folder and I even added the little spider from Dark and Dreary to the tag.
I spent last night reorganizing my scrap room. Hopefully it will be more user friendly now. I never have room for my cutter and scor pal. We are getting ready for Earl, the tracker shows that it's path is right over our house. Hopefully all will be well and I can share more cards with you tomorrow.

No comments: