Monday, January 11, 2010





Good morning and welcome to My Digital Monday. On Mondays I will be sharing tips, hints and projects using Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio.

I love this software. It is so user friendly, I haven't wanted to throw my computer against a wall once. I have tried other programs only to be frustrated beyond belief.
A few things I love about this, is the cool SU sets and papers. Everything is sized to the actual embellishment so you can easily hybrid scrap if you want to.
I love that I can design a page and change things around without ruining paper if I don't like the placement of something.
It also lets you edit photo's for colour and brightness.

I also like how fast I can complete a project when time is tight.
As you can see with a 2 year old in the house, I am kept on my toes....... so join me on Mondays for an adventure in the digital world.

No comments: