Monday, January 25, 2010

It is another cold gray day here in the Ferry. It was fun to be able to whip together a Fun summer layout. Made me feel warmer..... but makes me wish for spring and summer's flowers, the smell of fresh cut grass and bird's featuring from the south.
I used the new Sweet Pea digital kit. Super easy to download and no waiting for shipments to process. :)

I am still learning and just messing around with the basic pieces I hope to receive some advanced training soon. I love the fact that I can actually get some of the piles of pictures I have scrapped quickly and on the go. My girl's are also thrilled that I am finally getting to it. I just need a few more pages completed to I can send them to the printer. I love the new Sweet pea kit it included 48 papers, stamps and embellishments. Great deal for under 14.00.



No comments: