Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome to Colour Combo Tuesday. This is a chance to stretch my creative mojo by using colours that are sitting in my closet that I normally wouldn't choose or put together. Hopefully it might spark your creative juices as well. Let me know if you like the combo's or if there is a colour that you just don't use. I know I have my tried and true favorites but I am trying to use more colours.

Today we are using.........

Soft Suede

Rich Razzleberry

Pale Plum




Supplies used:
Vintage Vogue 118598
Very Vintage large wheel 117693
Curley label punch and sizzix curley label die
Scallop trim border 118402 (you can earn this free with a 65.00 merchandise order)
pearls from the pretties kit
Stampin' Up! perfect polka dots 117335

I hope you enjoy the colour combo as much as I do.....it means I get to stamp a little everyday. That makes me happy.

P.S. Remember you can click on the photo to see it bigger with more detail.

No comments: