Monday, January 18, 2010

I had plans for last week but as usual the best laid plans don't work out. Between doctor's appointments, emergencies and pheasants flying through windows in the middle of the night, my week didn't go as planned so the big changes are happening this week....... so with no further ado. Welcome to My Digital Monday!





These are the newest add on's to the MDS line. We have a new recipe kit, invitation and the Sweet pea kit (too darn sweet) and textured card stock in the core colours.
I can't wait to order mine this week. I have plans for the sweet pea kit. :)

I am going to share a card with you today. I love MDS for being able to have access items not in my own collection.
In MDS you can create cards in these sizes 5x7 portrait, 7x5 landscape, 6x6 square, 41/4x51/2 Portrait and 51/2x41/4landscape.
It also allows you to start from scratch or to customize a layout already done.



Another thing I love about the MDS is it is on my laptop, so I can take it anywhere I go. Very handy for all those long hours waiting in the hospitals.
Come back tomorrow for more new Tuesday madness.

No comments: