Monday, January 04, 2010

I hope everybody had a safe and happy Christmas and New Year. My tree is down and I can finally get back to crafting. It was a busy time and flew too quick. But all the pictures I took can now go into scrapbooks.......once I finish the pages of course.

This is also a favorite time of year for me as the new Occasions mini and Sale-a- Bration start tomorrow.




These are my top 5 picks from the Occasions Mini

1: 117153 Sending Love specialty paper. This is beautiful and it is dusted with glitter. Glitter is part of the design on one side of every sheet. I was so excited when I saw it. Perfect for Valentine's Day.

2: 118138 Beautiful wings. This is a sizzix Embosslet's die that cuts and embosses 4 small butterflies. It is so cute and perfect for spring.

3: 117690 Vintage Vogue stamp set. I got it in the new clear mount style.
This is a beautiful and versitile set.

4: 117161 Sweet Pea paper stack. This is a great collection of papers, 48 double sided sheets in a great colour pallet. Co ordinates with the sweet pea stitched felt.

5: 116980 Chocolate Bunny. This guy is just too sweet, no pun intended. Reminds me of the choclate bunnies of my past. Wonderful for cards and scrapbooking.

I will post some samples tomorrow for your viewing pleasure. You can also access the catalogue by clicking on it in the side bar.
Also look out next week for a new blog format. Great changes for 2010!

No comments: