Sunday, October 29, 2006






Hello, I am back from Regionals. I really had alot of fun.


The set we got from next years catty is so cute. But i think my Fave stamp in the set is the paisley!! Love it. This is a project we made at regionals. It is a 6x6 scrap page. the cute edge is made with the 3/4 inch circle punch. Also note the ribbon it is celery or mellow moss. Yahoo, new ribbon we only need to wait til July! Now, that is not fair. Shelli is a tease.



I love the fact everything was pre cut, but the stamping time seemed to short. I still have 3 projects to finish here at home.


This card is so cute too! I love this new set. I want to play with it! I guess i will need too to finish the projects. We did a 12x12 page too! I am going to load it with pics of Laura and upload it tomorrow.

This card is sweet as well. I want to do more with this layout, the paisley is on the inside of the card. then all the strips are applied.
Regional was very informative and I will be adding some wonderful things I learned .
I have some really cool wows to show you.........I am just waiting for the dryer to finish. (hint)
I hope to make it to convention this year, i would like to see the energy of that kind of gathering. Plus I'd have some SCS friends there with me. :)

No comments: