Sunday, October 29, 2006







Ok, I am not an expert at moving pictures around in a blog. In fact it is quite frustrating but, I think how fun this project is, makes up for not having perfectly placed pictures.
This is a little tag pocket book we learned at regionals. It is too darn cute. I made 8 of them today. (not all the tags for them)
So this little book has 6 pockets when it is finished. I made this for my Secret Pixie. It has 4 tags and the inside pockets have fiber and flowers.
This is absolutely perfect for a gift card, cash, love notes or anything else you can think of.
Best of all....................................I am going to teach you all to make one. Tomorrow i will be posting my first tutorial. These make great workshop wow's, make and takes or even stamp camp idea.
I am making a ton for Christmas to hold those little gift cards! So don't get too excited before tomorrow. I'm sorry this is just too much fun!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yippee!!! I can't wait to see the tutorial - it looks so fun and I could never figure it out by myself!!!