Thursday, October 05, 2006


On SCS we have a little thing we like to call VSN. I am a VSN junkie! I love it, we are given challenges and then have 45 minutes to create the card or project. They get uploaded then the hostess picks winners.

Sounds easy it, isn't! I have been a hostess before and i am a Hostess this time around. Which is November 10 th and 11th. We can't tell anybody what our challenge is until it's time to create. The theme this time is "Home for the Holidays" and the hostesses are Pixie Princesses. I always wanted to be a pixie or a princess and now i can be both!

We also have Secret Pixie's, I made this card for mine but I can't post it to the gallery until the reveal. But i love it!

I used my cricut to cut the little pocket and window. I love what my cricut can do and am so lucky that my DH understands my obsession with gadgets and gizmos. I really should use what i have more than I do. But who has the time???? I wish i did , but I have taken too much stamping time this week.
But really it's almost Halloween, so who cares if my dust bunnies are the size of small dogs and may be alive . Cobwebs can wait til November, they add a certain Holiday air to the house. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Happy Haunting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card, Lisa! Love the pocket and window, the perfect ribbon, and all the eyes!!! You are quite talented yourself, girlie! ;)

Alli said...

YOu'll be an awesome hostess, I will do your challenge, definitely!
Love the card, you have sold me on the Cricut, I pre-ordered mine today!