Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Oh, I think I am in love. With these new Wild Asparagus papers. I was in the hardware store the other day......yes, I did say hardware store! You have got to love being rural. The scrap booking is right next to the guns. My DH Say's that so couples can shop in the same aisle. LOL
They had so many different papers and just to be safe i had to get several of each sheet. This paper is so fab because of the prints, the weight and the texture. Sigh. It's better than chocolate and almost better than (you know what).
I love this layout. I was fondling my papers this morning and decided I could use a little for this challenge. I cut the pieces with the measurements given in the challenge, then i pierced the edges. The center square is the coordinating paper from the back. I DPT the edges with cranberry crisp. (I love this color so much I hope SU keeps it) I can dream can't I!
I stamped the flower from Looks like spring in Cranberry on natural ivory paper, then cut it out. I pressed it into a versa mark pad and used iridescent ice ep on it. I used the spring bouquet flower punch to punch the center of a flower out from the paper and used it as a center for my large flower. I used the word Happiness because my papers make me happy and being in my space makes me happy!
I am really happy with how this turned out. I will definitely use this layout again.

6 comments:

Kim said...

This is the cutest! Love that paper! I will have to keep my eyes open for this!

Alli said...

OMG! I am floored, I think this is the best work you have ever done!
These papers are gorgeous, but honey, what you did with them. I'm speechless!

Jen said...

Love this!!! I'm so glad you picked up these papers instead of a gun! LOL (joke, BTW) You are a very talented stamper babe!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Gorgeous card!!

Dorinda said...

just stunning...like you!

Jody Morrow said...

OH WOW! This is nice! I LOVE those papers! I haven't seen them anywhere around here. WAHHHHHHHH