Here it is.............My first tutorial. I hope you can all understand it. What seems totally clear to me might not be to you. LOL Please let me know how this works for you. :)
- Use a 12x12 piece of double side paper. You could use a one-sided paper that has no writing on the back or you could stamp it! Then fold it in 1/2. See that was simple.
- Open it up. Fold the right hand side into the middle.
- Open it again and fold the right hand side to the fold you just made.
- Repeat on the left side.
- Make a paper hem on both sides that is approximately 1/4 inch. Just fold it over and press.
- Now here is the tricky part. Open the paper with the hem facing up. Now, fold the corner into the second fold line. Fold all 4 corners this way.
- Now fold the doors closed. You will have a rectangle.
- Flip it over. Bend the top back so it is even with the top of the parts you folded down.
Is that clear as mud?
- Now fold up from the bottom and slip the ends into the corners you have created at the top. This picture only shows it pushed in 1/2 way. You need to slide it in all the way to the top. Like the next picture beside it.