Saturday, October 21, 2006


This was made for a challenge on Splitcoaststampers. It is a pixie pre-VSN challenge. We needed to make a treat bag for Halloween. Mine is big for holding lot's of chocolate. Yummy!
I took some of the new Halloween paper by SU and crumpled it up. After smoothing it out I added black ink directly to the paper. I love how it goes along the crinkles. Then i stamped BOO! on the paper.
Next I stamped the door, the trick or treater, and pumpkins. The door and ghost were coloured with prismas and gamsol. The pumpkins were stamped in pumpkin pie ink and yo yo yellow marker filled in their faces. I added some white craft ink to the edges of the black paper, but still felt it was missing something. I stamped Boo! in white craft but it smudged somewhat. Oh well I still had to submit it....that's the problem with procrastination. :)
I added cute little brads to the Halloween prima's and called it done.
I do love Halloween and can't believe it is almost here again.

4 comments:

Jen said...

This is so cute!!! Love how you altered the Halloween paper, turned out great!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!! Hoep you get it filled with loads of chocolate!!!

Amanda said...

So CUTE! You have been stamping lots lately! I need to stamp too! I love your work!!! You rock!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute Lisa!